Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Smooth Ambler Spirits

So, on our way to Perk Dairy we stopped in at Smooth Ambler Spirits, a wonderful distillery in Lewisburg near the Airport.  Wow, what an amazing place.  I was so cool to see how everything worked.  I guess you could call it a science field trip for Ryan.  Smooth Ambler makes; Gin, White Whiskey, Vodka and I think Bourbon.  They have been in business since 2009 and I hope for many more years.  If you are ever in the neighborhood, you should stop by.  Of course we didn't leave without T-shirts and a bottle of White Whiskey!  Find them on Facebook!


Inside the Distillery!  So many cool things to see.

You sure don't get to do field trips like this in Public School!


We each got to sign a bottle of White Whiskey!  I wonder where our bottles will end up!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I would have never thought that kids could go to a place like this, but now I'm going to ask around.

    I would love to subscribe to your blog via email, do you have that option?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete