Saturday, October 1, 2011

Baby it's cold outside!

So this morning it was 38 degrees when I woke up and went out to feed the animals.  And to add to the cold, there is a light rain.  It's suppose to reach a high of 47 today and continue to rain.  Ugh!

Mark left yesterday for Richmond to fly, they needed a pilot and Mark is the go to guy.  He will be back late Monday night, yea!  I hate when he is gone.  It's kinda weird because I was used to him being in and out when he was in the Navy but now, its different.  So,  now it's weird when he leaves because he is always here.  I miss him, can't wait til he gets back. 

Ryan has a football game today in Alderson.  It's not going to be pleasant, cold and rainy ugh!  Let's hope Ryan gets some good tackles!  Football in Summers County is just awful this year, we are a winning team but there are issues.  I think I blogged before that I would explain why football is sucking  this year but not today.  But I promise I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment